Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not much here




Hello! Not too much new here, just thought I would update.

Let's see...last weekend my friend from college, Jodi, came over to visit. It was awesome! We had a heck of a time at the Race for the Cure, and also went and saw the Columbus Clippers get their butts kicked by those pesky Toledo Mudhens. But, all in all, it was fun to see her.

I've also been continuing the packing. Still lying awake at night, freaking about finances and the move, but atleast this week I got my refund from the Ohio Public Employees Retirement Fund, which means that I atleast have enough money for my June rent, which means I can breath (a little) easier.

This coming weekend I'm (briefly) heading over to St. Louis for my friend Michelle's wedding. I can't believe she's getting married! I'm bringing my sister as my date, and I think the wedding will be a mini-Illinois swimmer reunion, which will be fun. I'll try to take some pictures.

That's about it. Graduation in 14 days, moving in 21, starting residency in 27. Not that I'm counting.

Pics:
Jamie, me, and Jodi at the Race for the Cure
University of Texas-Medical Branch, main hospital
Shriner's Burns Hospital

No comments: