Friday, February 29, 2008

Thus Starts the Waiting Game.....

So, on Wednesday night my official Rank Order List (ROL) was officially submitted. And now we wait. I have 20 more days until Match Day (March 20, but who's counting?) when I find out where I'm going.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little freaked out. I felt good about my list and where I ranked the programs--I don't feel nervous about that. I'm just nervous about where I'll end up.

And because I'm a stupid human, I want to be where I want to be. But I would rather be where God wants me to be. And that's a hard thing to give up. And some days I don't think that. But that is where faith comes in.

So I keep thinking of Jeremiah 29:11--"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"

Thanks for all the nice emails! :)

No comments: