Monday, February 4, 2008

Almost Finished....



It's hard to believe that I have been in so many freaking airports and so many cities over the past 2.5 months. Since I started this whole shindig on November 13, I have been on 32 different plane flights. The only positive is that I have now mastered the airplane nap, as long as I don't have random people talking to me about the "Tao Theory of Sex and Longevity." Yeesh!

I only have one interview left, which is at Ohio State (aka: no traveling), and is this Thursday, February 7 (aka: miss a day of work). I'm actually pretty pumped about the interview, because I like the OSU program and I've heard that your home interview is much less stressful. Seriously, though, at this point in the game, I could be interviewing at Harvard at UCSF at the same time, and I would have about as much stress as a termite. Yeah, not sure where that came from.

In other news, I started my Surgical Intensive Care Unit rotation today. I'm trying not to judge a rotation based on the first day....because, well, to say it nicely, it was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

Important Dates in my Life:

February 27: Rank list due
March 8: Performing wedding ceremony
March 16: Attending second wedding ceremony
March 20: Match Day
May 24: Attending third wedding ceremony
June 5: Medical School Commencement

Let the countdown begin (or continue, rather)! :)

No comments: