Sunday, November 25, 2007

Up Next: Minnesota

Hello there. I will do an official Minnesota post after my interview on Tuesday, but I wanted to comment on a freaky dream I had last night. I flew into Minneapolis yesterday, and have basically been bumming around and doing nothing since then. But it has been nice. Except for this dream:

So in my dream I was interviewing at the University of Minnesota. Well, for some reason I didn't show up for the interview day. And then I decided to show up at approximately 3 pm, when the interview day was supposed to start at 7 am. So, I missed my interview, and was begging them to grant me another one. In the meantime, I witnessed the administrative people calling the residency applicants fat and ugly, and discriminating against them because of it! So I was finally given a chance to talk to someone, and I merely used this time to reprimand them for said discrimination. Then I missed my flight back to Columbus. Awesome.

I actually woke up really freaked out and convinced that I had ruined my chances of living in Minneapolis, which upset me quite a bit! Then I realized it was just a dream...phew!

The REAL interview doesn't start until Tuesday, with the reception with the residents tomorrow night. Hopefully things will go better than I dreamed!

No comments: