Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let It Snow!


Hurray, I am home in Ohio! Actually, I have been for a week, and it has been marvelous! Things I have been doing include sleeping a lot, studying quite a bit, working out, eating out, and leaning how to smock. Yes, I said smocking. It's basically a fancy kind of sewing done by hand. Maybe it'll help me in my career in surgery.

Nothing else new here.

We just found out today that the UTMB General Surgery Residency Program is undergoing it's internal review on January 26, and I will be one of the residents that meets with the reviewers. I don't really know what else to say about that. I'm not really sure what they are going to ask me or what's going to come of it, so I am going to hold my tongue for now.

I'm heading back to Galveston on Sunday, where the hospital is supposed to be open, although I've heard there's only 16 med-surg beds available at UTMB as of right now. No fungus though! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope the meeting with the reviewers went well!