Friday, July 25, 2008

A Quick Update....




So, I'm really tired (I know, it's a Friday night, I'm off tomorrow, and I'm already ready for bed at 9:30, pathetic), so I'll just give a quick rundown of what I've done since my last post:

--ran a red light, got T-boned, and totalled my car, Fiona (see above)
--met some nice people at church
--made chocolate chip banana bread, and took my aggression out on the bananas
--finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (for the second time)
--took out someone's appendix
--got compliments from several patients, including two who thought I had been a doctor for years!
--got an anonymous compliment from one of the attending surgeons
--got yelled at by one of the attending surgeons (a different one I think)
--got my foot run over by a patient's bed as I pushed her to the ER

That's all I can think of for right now. When you put it all together it sounds like I lead an exciting life, but I'm pretty sure it's boring. My sister is coming to visit in 2 weeks and I'm P-U-M-P-E-D! Yes, I just spelled out pumped. So there.

No comments: